Thursday, December 11, 2014

If You Ordered Books From HBR *Important Update

Hey All,

If you ordered signed books through the Houston Book Rave back in October and have not seen them yet I need you to email me.

jaycrownover@gmail.com

and copy Mel at booksmakemegiddy@gmail.com...so that if one of us misses it the other won't!

Unfortunately the 3rd party vendor has been unwilling to work with me or my team on getting the books out to those who purchased them in a timely manner so I will be taking matters into my own hands of course with Melissa's help.

I need the proof of purchase from HBR and I also need you to write down a physical address to send the replacement books to.

I know the address is already on the receipt already but I have a mail program that I use and I cannot copy and paste from the PayPal receipt which I need to do in order to expedite the process and ensure you get the books quickly as possible.

I appreciate the patience everyone has shown while trying to figure this situation out. I assure you the new books will be coming directly from me once I have the stock in place to send out. There will be no further delays or mishaps.

Thanks everyone!

Jay

No comments:

Post a Comment